Carefound Home Care is registered with the Care Quality Commission (“CQC”) for the home care services we provide, which is different from some other home care providers which are introductory agencies and therefore unregulated.
The CQC is the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England and is responsible for making sure that health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care. During the CQC’s rigorous inspection regime care providers are given either an Outstanding, Good, Requires Improvement or Inadequate rating, based on the five key questions they ask:
- Are they safe? – you are protected from abuse and avoidable harm
- Are they effective? – your care, treatment and support achieves good outcomes, helps you to maintain quality of life and is based on the best available evidence
- Are they caring? – staff involve and treat you with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect
- Are they responsive to people’s needs? – services are organised so that they meet your needs
- Are they well-led? – the leadership, management and governance of the organisation make sure it’s providing high-quality care that’s based around your individual needs, that it encourages learning and innovation, and that it promotes an open and fair culture
Outstanding rated home care services
Our Harrogate branch is rated Outstanding by CQC and is one of the only care providers in the country to have achieved this prestigious rating for a second time.
Our West Bridgford branch is rated Outstanding by the CQC and is one of the few home care providers in the country to have achieved this accolade at its first inspection.
Our Wilmslow branch is rated Outstanding by the CQC and is one of the only home care providers in the country to be judged as outstanding in all five areas – safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led.
Our York branch was newly registered with the CQC in December 2022 when inspectors checked that the service is likely to be safe, effective, caring, responsive, and well-led.
Our staff are proud to work for us
An accredited, approved provider
We are a preferred and approved provider to a number of NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and local authorities across the country.