We have care jobs in Wilmslow available and are looking for people to join our local team as a care assistant in Wilmslow. You don’t need prior experience as we will train you with all the skills you need, you just need to be friendly, compassionate and keen to make a genuine difference to someone’s life. We’re rated OUTSTANDING by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and our staff are proud to work for us. Join our home care team and we’ll offer you a flexible career as a care assistant in Wilmslow with the best employment package, progression and support.
We have roles available in the Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, Cheadle, Knutsford and Macclesfield areas. Apply online today or call us on 01625 326471.
Some of the benefits of working as a care assistant in Wilmslow include:
- The leading care team – 24/7 local support, 1 hour minimum visits times
- Full and part time opportunities available – flexible and guaranteed hours available to suit you
- Fantastic rates of pay with double time on bank holidays
- Instant access to your pay instead of waiting for payday
- Perks of being directly employed – mileage allowance (45p per mile), travel time uplift, paid holidays, pension, free employee assistance programme, funded DBS check
- Leading training – extensive induction training (£300 pay on completion), ongoing specialist care training, opportunity to achieve diploma qualifications
- Genuine career progression – pay enhancements to recognise service and experience
- Generous refer-a-friend scheme – up to £500 per referral
As a care assistant in Wilmslow you’ll visit our elderly clients’ homes in Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, Cheadle, Knutsford and Macclesfield for visits of 1 hour upwards where you’ll provide outstanding home care and support. This may involve providing companionship and personal care, basic help in the home, shopping and meal preparation support or delivering specialist care based on training received such as dementia care or medication administration.
You don’t need prior experience to apply for care jobs in Wilmslow as full training is provided, however you’ll need to have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and to be a good listener. Being chatty also helps given the importance of companionship in this role.
The requirements for the role are:
- No experience required (since full training is provided)
- Warm, patient and compassionate with a clear desire to support others
- Enthusiastic and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- A valid driving licence and you own car
- Own a smartphone
- You must have the Right to Work in the UK