Change lives. Grow your career
Join the #1 local home care company
Our career options
Why join us?
We’re widely recognised as the leading home care provider in the locations we cover. Our OUTSTANDING ratings from the CQC and various awards are testament to this.
We focus on providing a local service to our clients and our teams. This means our staff receive unrivaled support and our local offices have the autonomy to be the best they can be.
We offer leading employment packages including: great pay, mileage allowance, pension, £500 refer-a-friend scheme and rewards for experience, skills, and qualifications.
We provide market leading training which you are paid to do, including for specialist health conditions. You can also achieve diploma qualifications and progress your career.
About Carefound Home Care
Carefound Home Care is an award winning company rated OUTSTANDING by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) with offices in in Cheshire, Nottinghamshire and Yorkshire. The key to our success is the fantastic people who make up our team.
We have a clear mission which is to maximise the well-being of older people and their families. We do this by providing outstanding care and support that enables our clients to enjoy a better quality of life at home. We also have a set of values which are important to us and we try to live by every day – think P.L.A.T.O.
- Personalised: We ensure that our client care and staff support is tailored to meeting the needs of individuals and families.
- Local: We operate a locally managed service and empower our teams to make a genuine difference in their local communities.
- Accountable: We are honest and open in our communication and hold ourselves accountable for delivering the very best in all that we do.
- Together: We work in partnership with our clients, their families, our colleagues and other health professionals to achieve the best outcomes.
- Outstanding: We lead through dedication and innovation to provide the highest quality care to our clients and the best support to our staff.