The home care industry is growing rapidly as the demand for care is increasing and there is a shift away from a reliance on residential care to people being able to remain in their own homes. Our mission at Carefound Home Care fits exactly with this trend making this a hugely exciting time to join our career paths.
We have developed clear career paths to ensure that everybody across our team has a vision of how they can develop their career both now and in the future. Not every team member will want to move through their entire career path, but everybody is given the opportunity to do so.
Your career path as a care assistant
When you join Carefound Home Care as a care assistant you’ll get lots of support from day one, including a comprehensive induction to ensure you have all the training you need to fulfill your potential and be recognised as the best at what you do.
You’ll then be offered the opportunity to progress through our clear career path, enabling you to gain qualifications (if you want to) and reach your potential as a carer. If you’ve already got experience or qualifications, you may be able to start further along our career path or move faster through it.
Read more detail about your career path as a care assistant:
- Apply once you have completed your Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Requires at least 1 year's service with us
- Support more challenging care packages
- Begin to support and be shadowed by new team members
- Apply once you have completed your Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Requires at least 2 years' service with us
- Support and shadow new team members
- Apply once you have completed your Champions in Home Care (CHAMPs) course
- Requires at least 3 years' service with us
- Support complex care packages
- Provide support and supervision to our hourly carers and live-in carers
- Work with the care management team and participate in quality assurance and assessments
- Develop your leadership skills
Your career path in branch management
We have some amazing opportunities for team members to progress their career into branch management with various roles available including Care Manager, Recruitment & Community Manager, Deputy Branch Manager, Registered Branch Manager and Regional Manager.
In branch management you will take on greater responsibility for coordinating and managing the support we provide to our carers and the delivery of outstanding care services to our clients. To ensure that you continue to grow your career we have developed a clear career path for members of our branch management teams.
Read more detail about your career path in branch management:
- Become a Care Manager or Recruitment & Community Manager
- As a Care Manager coordinate and help manage the support we provide to our carers and the delivery of outstanding care services to clients
- As a Recruitment & Community Manager be responsible for the recruitment and training of new staff members and the successful promotion of our home care service in your area
- Apply once you have completed your Level 4 Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Take on more responsibility
- Develop your leadership and management skills
- Become a Deputy Branch Manager or Regional Recruitment & Community Manager
- As a Deputy Branch Manager work closely with the Registered Branch Manager to ensure the day-to-day operational management of the branch
- As a Regional Recruitment & Community Manager support other Recruitment & Community Managers in your region alongside your own branch
- Apply once you have completed your Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care or an equivalent qualification
- Complete Lead to Succeed course
- Take on more responsibility
- Lead and develop others
- Become a Registered Branch Manager
- Complete Managers Induction Standards course
- Take overall responsibility for your branch ensuring it delivers outstanding hourly care and live-in care to our clients and unrivalled, local support to our staff
- Be accountable for meeting regulatory responsibilities
- Drive the financial performance of your branch
- Become a Regional Manager
- Provide support and leadership to multiple branches across your region
- Be accountable for supporting Registered Branch Managers to meet regulatory responsibilities and drive financial performance