At Carefound Home Care we have a clear pricing policy so that you are able to easily understand and compare the costs of live-in care.
If you are exploring the cost of live-in care it is important to remember that residential care or a care home is not the only option. Live-in care can be an affordable alternative, allowing you to remain in the comfort and familiarity of your own home.
Our live-in care costs are based on a weekly inclusive price following a free assessment of your care needs in your own home.
How much does live-in care cost?
The cost of live-in care is based on a transparent all inclusive weekly rate which includes:
- One-to-one support from a professional live-in carer fully employed by us – we take full responsibility for our staff including selection, training and management
- A live-in care package tailored to your needs with live-in carers matched accordingly
- Live-in carer holidays, PAYE, sick pay, insurance etc. dealt with by us
- Ongoing input, advice, support and quality assurance from our local care management team
- 24-hour support from our local on-call team
- No additional VAT or other costs
Live-in care prices start from £1,499 per week for an individual person, or £1,799 per week for a couple. You will receive a clear price for the cost of live-in care following a free assessment of care needs from our local care management team.
Flexibility and cancellations
We seek to make our service as flexible as possible for our clients ensuring that their needs are met appropriately at all times. In order to cancel our care services we simply ask for 14 days notice.