Home Care Jobs
Join our highly rated team for better pay, better training and better local support
Come and help us provide Outstanding home care. We are recruiting live-in carers and hourly carers in Yorkshire and Cheshire. We employ the best people and treat them better than any other home care company.
Carefound Home Care is rated “Outstanding” by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in Yorkshire and Cheshire. Our Yorkshire office is one of the only home care providers in the country to have achieved this accolade twice and our Cheshire office is one of the only home care providers in the country rated Outstanding in all five areas. We have also won numerous awards for the care we provide and the support we provide to our staff. The key driver behind our success is the fantastic people who make up our team.
We look for people who are caring and compassionate to work on either a live-in care or hourly home care basis, or in our care local management teams. You do not need professional experience to be successful as full training and support is provided. We offer a great working environment, unrivaled 24/7 support, excellent pay, market-leading specialist training and full ongoing professional development. If you are looking for the leading, most unique job in care we would love to hear from you.
Why Join Carefound Home Care?
Pay & Benefits
- Leading rates of pay with double time on bank holidays
- Perks of being directly employed – mileage allowance, travel time uplifts, paid holidays, pension, company health plan, free DBS check
- Carer referral scheme – £100 per referral
- Join an “Outstanding” CQC rated team
- Paid, market leading induction training in your local area – Yorkshire or Cheshire
- Ongoing specialist care training
- Opportunity to achieve diploma qualifications
- Genuine career progression
- Extensive client / carer matching and introductions
- Carefully managed rotas
- 24/7 support from your local care management team
- Weekly live-in care support visits
- Technology enhanced communication