Are you an amazing carer? Join Us!
We are recruiting live-in carers and hourly carers in Yorkshire and Cheshire. We employ the best people and treat them better than any other home care company.
Carefound Home Care in Yorkshire is one of the only home care services in the UK to have been twice rated “Outstanding” by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we have won various awards for the care we provide and the support we provide to our staff. We opened our Cheshire office in 2017. The key driver behind our success is the fantastic people who make up our team.
We look for people who are caring and compassionate to work on either a live-in care or hourly home care basis. You do not need professional experience to be successful as full training and support is provided. We offer a great working environment, unrivaled 24/7 support, excellent pay, market-leading specialist training and full ongoing professional development. If you are looking for the leading, most unique job in care we would love to hear from you.
Carefound Home Care is an equal opportunities employer.
More specialist team
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – our Yorkshire office is one of the only home care services in the UK rated “Outstanding” by the CQC
- Award winning care team – our team members have won regional and national awards for their work and the outcomes they achieve for their clients
- Care focused on promoting health and well-being – we have the best reputation because we ensure our staff have the training, support and time to build relationships with their clients and transform their ability to live independently at home. This includes offering consistency and continuity of care, providing weekly support visits to our live-in carers and minimum hourly care visits of 1-hour
- Supportive, friendly people – we pride ourselves on employing great people who are not only passionate about caring for others and developing a genuine long-term career, but who also enjoy their job and help their colleagues to do the same
Better employment package
- We are not an agency – we are a professional team of people working to improve the lives of our clients and therefore everybody is fully employed under a Contract of Employment
- Benefits to being employed – 5.6 weeks of paid holidays per year, entitlement to statutory sick pay, national insurance and PAYE tax completed by us, insurance cover
Better pay and benefits
- We reward and invest in you wherever we can – market leading pay rates above “National Living Wage”, double pay on bank holidays, full mileage at 45p per mile and paid holiday entitlement of 5.6 weeks per year
- Free Company health plan for you and your children – we provide you with a BUPA health plan which gives you money towards your family’s healthcare costs including check-ups, dental treatments, physiotherapy, optical tests and prescription eyewear
- Full training which you are paid to do – no previous experience required
- Specially designed induction programme – all staff undertake a 5-day induction at our offices in Harrogate, North Yorkshire and Wilmslow, Cheshire covering all aspects of care provision
- Training in specialist conditions – become an expert in supporting more complex conditions with training in dementia (in conjunction with the Contented Dementia Trust), Parkinson’s (in conjunction with Parkinson’s UK), medication administration, moving and handling, stroke care, palliative care
Genuine professional development
- Support with professional development – at a minimum, all staff are supported to progress to a Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care which is funded by us
- Ongoing input and support – regular supervision and appraisal systems and access to supplementary training courses
Better local support
- Always introduced to your clients – before care commences with a client you are thoroughly briefed on the care package and personally introduced to them and their family
- Constant, local support – we are a locally owned and managed team which provides you with ongoing advice and support. This includes regular team meetings and ‘get-togethers’
- 24-hour on-call team – we have experienced members of our care management team on-hand to support you at any time you need it