Dementia Memory Walk – Harrogate – 10th September 2016
Wednesday, 07th September 2016
Memory Walk is a national event at which thousands of people across the country walk together to raise money for dementia and families living with the condition. People of all ages are able to join in (even dogs) and it makes for a hugely enjoyable afternoon.
The local Memory Walk in Harrogate, North Yorkshire is being led by Andrew Jones MP and is also in conjunction with Harrogate Borough Council. The details are as follows:
- Location: Valley Gardens, Harrogate (start at the main gates)
- Date: Saturday, 10 September 2016
- Time: 2pm
- Distance: Two laps of a 0.8 mile route around Harrogate Valley Gardens
All are welcome and to join in you can sign up here or call Andrew Jones’ office on 01423 529614 or email email@example.com. You can also call Carefound Home Care to learn more on 01423 774070.
If you would like to donate then there are many ways to do this:
- online by clicking here
- by text to 70070 with the message ‘AJMP77 £10’ to donate £10
- by sending a cheque payable to ‘Alzheimer’s Society’ to Andrew Jones MP, Memory Walk, 57 East Parade, Harrogate, HG1 5LQ including your name and address
- by being sponsored for taking part in the walk. Sponsorship forms are available from Andrew’s office using the contact details above or for download by clicking here